Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week 1: What's in a Name?

Morning everyone!

So this is my first post to a blog - ever! Let's see how I do...

The first week of WEB101 proceeded without any hiccups. We were shown a tool called 'namechk' which allows you to check if your desired username is available or taken on quite a number of websites.

I created a number of accounts under the alias of 'wh1spr' on websites such as this one (Blogger / Blogspot), WordPress, Delicious, Flickr, FriendFeed, Twitter and LinkedIn. Hopefully we will use them all throughout the unit!


I'm looking forward to WEB101. It has been quite interesting so far!

Bye for now,

Joel

P.S. - What I've written here is also written on my WordPress account. I am keeping a double record to see which I prefer to use and the differences between each one. Sorry if you've read the other and are now reading this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment